Wednesday, June 4, 2008

@27

June 3. That's the day I was born.

A couple of days ago, I celebrated my 27th birthday with my family in Bacolod. In a couple of days, I will be celebrating (again) my birthday with my THY Marketplace family here in Manila.

I am so blessed with what the Lord is doing in and through my life especially with the people that He brings into my life… and I'd like to share with you some of the messages that my TM Family wrote me and my response to them.

May you be blessed and inspired, too.

From Albert:

Happy birthday!

As you delight yourself in the Lord, may He give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

May the Lord will always strengthen you with His righteous right hand. Words are not enough to express the heartfelt gratitude I have in my heart.

Thank you Lord for blessing me with such a lovely and wonderful mentor and ate!!!

Blessings, mercy and peace be yours in abundance. Happy birthday my Pauline

(I am your Timothy!) :-)

From Miste:

“I pray that from his glorious, unlimited resources He will give you mighty inner

strength through his Holy Spirit.” Ephesians 3:16

This is my special prayer for you.. J Continue to be faithful to the purposes God has for your life..( whatever it takes! )

As the bible says, He will strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to Him…


From Roche:

As you celebrate another year of God's faithfulness in your life, I pray that may you continue to live your life according to His perfect will & purpose for you.

We thank the Lord for your life and for your passion in sharing HIS love to other people

including us in THY Marketplace Family. Thank you for imparting your life with us. Thank you for being a friend, a mentor, a teacher, a sister, an AGL (for your AG) and for just being JAJA for us.

May the favor of the Lord our God rest upon you and establish the work of your hands.

God will indeed preserve your way and make all things work together for your good.

Thanks for everything. I love you Maninay!!!

From Shai:

I thank the Lord for outpouring in your heart such a great passion to serve Him and to inspire others to live for Christ! Your very life is a great seed being planted in the marketplace. And from that, God promises a multiplied harvest!

As we embrace the year of conquest, I pray that you will continue to experience His

Wisdom and awesome power. He will certainly reward the desires of your heart!

From Greg:

May the Lord give you a fresh supply of strength to do your tasks, anoint your works, and bless your plans, so that your accomplishments will glorify God.

From Jun:

I pray that you be filled not only with abundant blessings but the desire to be used by Him in ways that are unknown to men. Whew! That would be something.

May you always here His voice so you can lead as He leads.

From Dhet:

Maligayang araw mo ngayon Ninang! Pag-ibig ng AMA sa kalangitan patuloy nawang maranasan. Buong buhay, kamti’y biyayang walang hanggan. Buhay mong binabahagi sa iba’y palawiging tunay. Pagbati at panalangin sa iyo ay alay. Mabuhay ka! Kapatid at Ina kong turing.


From Sasah:

Everything I want to tell you, you already know... But as we’ve learned, it always makes a difference to say the words..

You’ve been a great influence in my life, as a mentor, a sister and a dear dear friend. Thank you so so much!

And I thank the Lord for giving me you, yup, I’m claiming it, you’re mine (mine mine mine! Hehe joke lang, I’m willing to share naman.. =P), and as you can read from the other messages, others are claiming you in their lives as well, in one form or another, hehe! As Inay, Maninay, Manang at aba, may Pauline pa! Pressure ba?

Your life really is an influence to many, and more to come! A living testimony… My prayer is that God will give you the grace, much needed grace, to really live in total abandon to His will and His ways!

Like I said, I’m with you in this battle, and I will try my best to stand alongside to fight

with you and to fight for you!

God the dream maker is a dream giver, so continue dreaming big dreams and be amazed as God answers your prayers one by one!

Love you much! I’m excited at what God is doing in your life.. More adventures! More lives! More happy tears! And just more of Jesus!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

From Tita Sandy:

Life like yours requires much reflection as with special gifts that come from God to make sure it is given to the purpose for which it has been designed for. A blessed time of listening to God. Will be with you in prayers. Much love anak.

THE RESPONSE:

My beloved THY Marketplace Family:

You go before me and follow me.

You place your hand of blessing on my head. Psalm 139:5 NLT

I couldn't think of a better way of saying thank you for all the love messages and the words of blessings you declared upon my life and showered me with as I celebrated (and still am celebrating) the Year of the Lord's Favor. Forgive me for responding late to all your heart-felt greetings as I have just read them all. I was in Bacolod for my self-declared-long-weekend to be with my family and just came back yesterday.

I was blessed by your messages and prayers. You made my joy complete. Please allow me share a piece of my heart with you in return.

I am deeply grateful to our God Who beautiful interwoven our lives in unexpected-faith-challenging ways. Your desire and love for Christ brought so many changes in my life. Being with you for the past six (6) years of my life (that includes cpar days) taught me how to love His Word more and helped me grow in His knowledge and grace. Serving the Lord with you as my act of worship, shaped my heart and moved my hands to reach out to those who were (and still are) seeking for direction and purpose that can only be found in Him. Serving you with much love prepared me for a much greater call. Having you in my life changed me -- I learned (and yes, still learning) to become more loving, more forgiving, more patient (big time), more prayerful, more faithful... and a lot MORE! Through you, God taught me how to dream big...and bigger!

There is no other way in which a man can experience life in its fullest measure apart from living in and for Christ. And so I pray that in our generation, in this lifetime, the love of Jesus in us and our love for Him will be far more demonstrated in the way we life our lives, in our words, in our intentions, and in our actions. Let us give our all (and our best) to the One who gave His best for us. And may we all come to that point of decision to truly "love the Lord our God with our all (heart, soul and strength). Deu. 6:5" Your God-designed life begins when you make that steps of faith to trust and obediently follow Christ. May you become more familiar with His voice as He leads you into an extraordinary faith-journey... and bear fruits that will last forever.

Let me to share with you a nugget of what I've reflected on today: -

Unless we have totally withdrawn from the world, our life will be a window for other people. People can see what we are about. And it should hardly come as a suprise that others can usually see quiet clearly what our values are. In this sense we do not live only for ourselves. For even if we never do anything for another person, we do something to other people even when we don't realise it. Henri Nouwen observes that '[one person's] faithfulness [is another person's] hope'.

Again, thank you for being a uniquely wonderful family to me. I couldn't imagine life without you. And until Jesus comes, we will continue to passionately pursue our purpose and dreams, to love one another, to serve one another, to work together, to obediently respond to His call..and to selflessly give our lives to others...so that none will perish.

His love is indeed life to me....and I owe you, my THY Marketplace Family, a huge debt of love (Romans 13:8).

And if you ask me what's my prayer request for my birthday.....................He is the desire of my heart.

So let us continuously follow Solomon's wise advice, "Honor and enjoy your Creator while you're still young, Before the years take their toll and your vigor wanes, Before your vision dims and the world blurs, And the winter years keep you close to the fire." (Ecclesiastes 12:1-2 The Message, emphasis mine)

Celebrating Life [Jesus] with you,

Jaja

No comments: